Monday, October 5, 2009

All Shook Up

Should be doing MASSIVE amounts of book-keeping, but it has actually been THREE months since I posted anything here and damn if I don't think that is ridiculous, also, I am well practiced in the art of Procrastination.



First things first....


I visited my Aunt a few weekends ago in the Big City (that's Toronto folks, I know... I'm small potatoes...) and I went into a place in Kensington (God bless Kensington) called Global Cheese and purchased some Montasio Friulano cheese.... (which by the way is Incred-IBLY delicious albeit, quite expensive.) I know that there are some people in my world who are horrified (and rightly so, in some cases) by "fancy" cheeses (such as Apple Smoked Gouda.....), but I LOVE CHEESE. And, frankly, despite my derierre, I know that Cheese Loves Me.


So, I now have two goals....








1. Find more delicious kinds of Fruilano; and





















2. Still manage to fit into a dress like this.....


No comments:

Post a Comment